Georgia in Miniature Classical Tour
About Georgia in Miniature
Places to visit: Tbilisi, Mtskheta, Signagi, Uplistsikhe, Gudauri optionally.
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Notes: During the program, there will be a light excursion program for the guests,
an evening at the restaurant-museum with Georgian songs and dancing,
an opportunity to choose themselves the excursion for the 4th day.
- Walking ($0)
- Water ($0)
- Guide ($0)
Day 1: Tour
Excursion to the Pearl of the Caucasian Ridge - Mount Kazbegi, by the Georgian Military Road. On the way you can visit ananuri Fortress. Jinvali water reservoir. Gudauri, with its Friendship Balcony and fantastic views. Arrival at Kazbegi, you will see Gergeti Trinity Church (14th century) located at an elevation of 2170 meters above sea level, in front of one of the highest and most beautiful mountain of the Caucasus range Mt. Kazbegi (5047m), Gweleti Waterfall, Dariali Gorge and beautiful nature (6-8hours)
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 0124-4859749. We are open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. MakeMyTrip shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. MakeMyTrip will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERS
- Please note that 'Day at Leisure' essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfe$ Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
- Cancellation stage: 10 or more days prior to departure.
- The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Makemytrip executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
- Cancellation stage: less than 10 days prior to departure.
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 10 days before departure